Thea Austin not a Snap ! member anymore


Thea Austin is not allowed anymore to perform as Snap!, the news was shared by the singer on her personal FB. :

  Greetings FB family and friends. Peace, love and blessings to all. Note: I have recently been informed that I am no longer permitted to perform as SNAP, due to trademark law. I have to respect the law. I can no longer book performances as SNAP. Anyone wishing to book me has to adhere to this information and book me as Thea Austin or other creative ways to help the agents and audiences understand the shift. Please change the language in your advertisement of my performances as a potential law suit could come my way. If anyone has suggestions, please submit. Lovingly yours ~ Thea 
The hole incident started when the producers found out that Thea is performing without permission .

Penny Ford the original singer of the project came with this statement: The law says you CANNOT use it in ANY form... It is intellectual property and as Thea worked on a project for SNAP... she was never considered a member..... sorry..

Fans already took Thea Austin part, and said that is a revenge between the singers.



No comments:

Post a Comment